St. John’s Kitchen operates, largely, on gifts of time and resources. The Kitchen is a thriving community of hundreds of people who gather in a spirit of cooperation and mutual support to produce and share a daily meal, to connect with a range of community resources, and to explore together the complexities of daily life.
The Kitchen is also a place where people are able to connect with Outreach workers who provide support accessing health, income and housing resources. If you are interested in supporting the Kitchen, please consider making a financial donation or volunteering. To learn more, call 519-745-8928 or email: email@example.com.
Non-monetary donations are also gratefully accepted. Items they can use include:
- Mugs, plates, cutlery, paper cups, paper plates
- Shopping bags (plastic & reusable)
- Plastic containers with lids
- Tea towels, bath towels, dish cloths
- Toiletries: razors, toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, lotion, sanitary pads, tampons, combs.